What is Medical MicroNeedling? How does it work?
Dermal Integrity offers the Microneedle Therapy System (MTS) patented MTS Roller™ – a unique ‘Type I’ FDA-approved supplemental tool is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin concerns in conjunction with a skin care product. Clinical studies have shown MTS to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peels and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel.
Dermal Integrity MTS Roller™ uses 200 very fine needles to injure the skin and then you add your skin care product..
Two major advantages for using MTS Roller™:
- MTS Skin Rollers are affordable for the patient and practitioner. Compared to the cost of the "high-tech equipment" (e.g. Fraxel, IPL, Thermage).
- MTS DermaRollers are safe. “Non-surgical and non-ablative” means more ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly. Patients experience little or no pain, downtime, and risk for complications.
Fast Recuperative Power
The gentle massaging provided by the MTS Roller is far more “skin friendly” and thus far more effective than many other more invasive.
Ablative treatments like dermabrasion, chemical peels and laser resurfacing (C02 / Fraxel Repair) do one thing: remove the protective epidermis to force the body to produce a new tissue layer. However, once the epidermis is removed, the lower levels of skin are completely exposed--vulnerable to environmental contamination from dirt, dust, and bacteria. Certain risks must be accepted with these procedures: pain, long-term discomfort, long prevailing inflammation and redness, long healing period, extreme light-sensitivity for a month or more, possible irreversible pigment changes and even additional scarring.
Ablative treatments have their limits. Due to different skin structures on the neck for instance, laser re-surfacing may not be possible. Moreover, because these treatments leave the skin thinner, in some cases these procedures may actually age the skin. MTS Roller™ is far more ‘skin friendly’.
Features of MTS Roller™
- MTS Roller™in conjunction with skin care products is more cost-effective compared to conventional treatments – in some cases, less than 10% the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- MTS Roller™ lasts longer than other rollers – the patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller™ twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6-months longer if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions .
- MTS Roller™ is one of the highest quality dermal roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), the highest quality surgical material available.
- MTS Roller™ is a safer product than other dermarollers and is manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in a high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS DermaRoller™ in conjunction with a skin care product is a versatile alternative--applied to a wide range of skin concerns.
- Key Points
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Helps improve the appearance of scars
- No permanent damage to the skin and comfortable
- No infection, discoloration or other complications
Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
Dermal Integrity Skin Care Inc.
MTS Dermal Rollers for Micro Needling
Dermaroller skin roller microneedling
Scar revision anti aging fraxel laser treatments
Victoria BC Canada