Advantages & Indications
MTS Dermaroller: CR2, CR3, CR5
In conjunction with skin care products
INDICATIONS FOR ROLLING
• Scarring less noticeable
• Reduces the signs of aging
• It's safe for all skin types.
• There is no damage to the skin.
• It can be used on thin skin.
• The process is not painful.
• It can be used on any area (face, neck and body).
• It can be used by you at home.
• Possible pinkness of the skin which should subside by morning.
• Possible slight skin swelling initially.
• A possible retinoid reaction (redness, flaking, burning or stinging), due to the increase in Vitamin A penetration. This is not harmful, just unpleasant. It does not indicate an allergy to your product and subsides quickly once the the Vitamin A is reduced.
• If irritation of the skin results, delay use of the dermaroller for a day or two or until the skin feels comfortable. Or consult with your skin care professional.
Do not use the Personal MTS Roller™ on the following skin conditions:
• Active acne, active rosacea, open wounds, infected areas, eczema, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer, raised moles or warts or if you are unsure about using your skin care product. All products are not created equal----- Seek a professional opinion before starting any new skin care regime.
Dermal Integrity Skin Care Inc.
MTS Dermal Rollers/ Dermarollers for Micro Needling
Dermal Rolling, Needling, CIT , Skin Roller, Dermaroller Reviews
Wholesale Retail Toronto Vancouver Island Calgary Edmonton AB Ontario
Victoria BC Canada